ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Vacancies

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
postieaw11
Posts: 28
Joined: 15 Jul 2014, 17:44
Gender: Male

Vacancies

Post by postieaw11 »

Is it possible to change mind over a vacancy I applied for? I would like to stay in the duty I already have. Been told by union rep it can't be done.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Vacancies

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Officially it can't be done as it goes against the MTSF agreement where if someone had filled a vacancy within the last 12 months they couldn't apply for another. At least I think its the MTSF ONE.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.