hi
is anyone else having any trouble with the passwords royal mail sent out for the my bundle feature. they have sent me 2 different passwords now and neither have worked. plus you only have 3 tries before the account asks for you to be sent a new password. who can i contact to correct all this?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
my bundle passwords
-
comeracing
- Posts: 806
- Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
- Gender: Male
Re: my bundle passwords
I thought it was just me.
-
steve522
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 16 Jan 2014, 13:35
- Gender: Male
Re: my bundle passwords
they cant even get this right.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: my bundle passwords
I wouldn't bother mine worked and I logged on, but its just a graph showing what you earned over the last 12 months, and pages telling you where you can find more information.
Its very basic, not very informative and frankly wasn't worth the effort.
Its very basic, not very informative and frankly wasn't worth the effort.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
noggin1969
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
- Gender: Male
Re: my bundle passwords
Tried logging on a couple of times , wouldn't let me on. Went through the system of getting a new password e.mailed to me and the e.mail never turned up.
gave up in the end 
-
Red Robbo
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 680
- Joined: 31 Jan 2012, 09:23
- Gender: Male
Re: my bundle passwords
Thanks for RMC , I had 4 new passwords and the last one they never sent me the booklet, I'm glad it's not only me, I will take advice from TBT and not bother ! 
-
steveoooo1
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 11 Aug 2015, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: my bundle passwords
never even received one..is anyone else yet to receive xmas stamps or a my bundle password?