Had one of them PPI calls today come through on my PDA, where on earth are they getting the numbers from?
Even after I explained that they've have called a works scanner he still tried to push his services.....anyone else had a call come through?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
PPI calls on PDA
-
A2B
- Posts: 2025
- Joined: 25 Feb 2009, 19:34
- Gender: Male
Re: PPI calls on PDA
I had one last year, just put the PDA back in my pocket and walked on, surprised how long he carried on with the spiel
Most networks reuse old mobile numbers so it could have been intended for a particular person or more likely just a random call
Most networks reuse old mobile numbers so it could have been intended for a particular person or more likely just a random call
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: PPI calls on PDA
ignore them in not taking calls at workdeggyg wrote:Had one of them PPI calls today come through on my PDA, where on earth are they getting the numbers from?
Even after I explained that they've have called a works scanner he still tried to push his services.....anyone else had a call come through?
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Re: PPI calls on PDA
I wouldn't know how to answer even if I knew what the ring sounded like.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: PPI calls on PDA
Each PDA has a mobile phone number. I made a list of them when I used to look after them. We used to get all sorts of text messages on them as well.
They just dial random numbers that (hopefully) aren't on the TPS list and I doubt RM have put all the PDA numbers onto a 'no cold calling' list anywhere.
They just dial random numbers that (hopefully) aren't on the TPS list and I doubt RM have put all the PDA numbers onto a 'no cold calling' list anywhere.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: PPI calls on PDA
almost as bizarre as getting a PPI automated message on a lift alarm system!