ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

long weekends

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
pulling13
Posts: 31
Joined: 21 May 2014, 17:41
Gender: Male

long weekends

Post by pulling13 »

I transferred to a different office and my previous office we got out long weekends but here the full timers get one in four and wedon't seem to get long weekends apart from once in a while, am I entitled to one in four?

Through royal mail why can't a lot of us reserves actually stand up andstop getting treated so badly I can't do it on my own :arrrghhh
Judgee
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2262
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18

Re: long weekends

Post by Judgee »

We get one in six, sounds like your office is malfunctioning? :roll:
Union what Union? Do we have a union?