Dear all,
I just noticed in the message section regarding work for 3 hours or more between 11pm and 6am. Is that a new type role?
I am on a 25 hours contract(9.30am-2.30pm).
Am I eligible to apply.
I assume the rates will be higher for this job role.
Thanks in advance
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Work 3 hours or more between 11pm and 6am Message in Salary
-
postman2015
- Posts: 38
- Joined: 26 Dec 2014, 17:46
- Gender: Male
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1530
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: Work 3 hours or more between 11pm and 6am Message in Sal
As it's 'work' and not 'want to work' I think they just want some info if you work between those hours.
-
oldrope
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 221
- Joined: 27 Oct 2007, 16:17
- Location: lapland
Re: Work 3 hours or more between 11pm and 6am Message in Sal
postman2015 wrote:Dear all,
I just noticed in the message section regarding work for 3 hours or more between 11pm and 6am. Is that a new type role?
I am on a 25 hours contract(9.30am-2.30pm).
Am I eligible to apply.
I assume the rates will be higher for this job role.
Thanks in advance
It is for night shift workers whos shift is between those hours, H/S. not a job offer.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Work 3 hours or more between 11pm and 6am Message in Sal
doesnt it say if you work three hours or more you can complete a survey ?postman2015 wrote:Dear all,
I just noticed in the message section regarding work for 3 hours or more between 11pm and 6am. Is that a new type role?
I am on a 25 hours contract(9.30am-2.30pm).
Am I eligible to apply.
I assume the rates will be higher for this job role.
Thanks in advance
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Work 3 hours or more between 11pm and 6am Message in Sal
Indeed what is says exactly is:
Work for 3 hours or more between 11pm & 6am regularly? You are invited to complete a night workers questionnaire please request a form from your manager.
Work for 3 hours or more between 11pm & 6am regularly? You are invited to complete a night workers questionnaire please request a form from your manager.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.