ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Scheduled Attendance

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dafydd
Posts: 8
Joined: 21 Dec 2014, 16:46
Gender: Male

Scheduled Attendance

Post by dafydd »

I'm due to be on SA collection next week (paid as OT not part of duty), however I also have the week off as annual leave. Do I still receive payment for the SA even though I'm on holiday? Thanks
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Re: Scheduled Attendance

Post by aiden01 »

dafydd wrote:I'm due to be on SA collection next week (paid as OT not part of duty), however I also have the week off as annual leave. Do I still receive payment for the SA even though I'm on holiday? Thanks
yes you will be paid a quarter of all sa hours you have done the previous month it,s usually paid the week after your annual leave. at least that is how it works in our mc.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Scheduled Attendance

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Payment will be made in relation to the hours that would have been worked on Scheduled Attendance had an individual not been absent on contractual annual leave or on a public holiday on the day or days they are otherwise due to work Scheduled Attendance
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 53&t=61963" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.