ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Left royal mail, email moya

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
rusty nails
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 52
Joined: 02 Dec 2014, 16:30
Gender: Male

Left royal mail, email moya

Post by rusty nails »

Thankfully I left royal mail 2 weeks ago, but I am owed 10 days leave and 3 bank holiday days in lieu, which of course hasn't been paid.
Currently sending an email to justsayit, what are the chance I'll get what im owed?
Surreypostie
Posts: 999
Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
Gender: Male

Re: Left royal mail, email moya

Post by Surreypostie »

If you are owed it then as far as I am aware it is illegal for RM to with hold it. If in the union contact your rep, if not, contact ACAS they can give you advice.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32794
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Left royal mail, email moya

Post by POSTMAN »

They will pass your email on to your manager/s.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
rubberbond
Posts: 1497
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
Gender: Male

Re: Left royal mail, email moya

Post by rubberbond »

Surreypostie wrote:If you are owed it then as far as I am aware it is illegal for RM to with hold it. If in the union contact your rep, if not, contact ACAS they can give you advice.
Better than that use the fast track of the small claims court,that would sharpen the mind.
Your departure has obviously upset them,why would anyone want to leave this glorious "organisation"..oh wait....