ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How to correctly tie your shoes.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

How to correctly tie your shoes.

Post by datasaint »



I tried it for the first time a couple days ago and my feet feel a lot more secure and the laces don't loosen at all throughout the day.
coxie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1336
Joined: 09 Oct 2009, 14:57
Gender: Male

Re: How to correctly tie your shoes.

Post by coxie »

Can't hurt to try it, good find
pinstripe
Posts: 2474
Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
Gender: Male
Location: 2 left turns from reality

Re: How to correctly tie your shoes.

Post by pinstripe »

I thought this was a new initiative by RM. :crazy:

Next....how to wipe your bum using RM issued T.P :nana
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male

Re: How to correctly tie your shoes.

Post by greengiant »

Apparantly there is 2 trillion ways to lace your shoes, and the doobries on the ends of laces are called "Aglets"

http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/2trillionmethods.htm
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: How to correctly tie your shoes.

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

I tried it today and my feet feel better for it.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DB1100
Posts: 1976
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30

Re: How to correctly tie your shoes.

Post by DB1100 »

I thought it was common knowledge to tie trainers like the video.A fella in a sports shop showed me that years ago.
For we were soldiers once,and young
taurus88
Posts: 1259
Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male

Re: How to correctly tie your shoes.

Post by taurus88 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I tried it today and my feet feel better for it.
Likewise, the shoe just seems to surround the foot a lot more than when you tie them up "normally", so there's less rubbing, etc..
BarnsleyLackey
Posts: 349
Joined: 24 Aug 2011, 16:07
Gender: Male

Re: How to correctly tie your shoes.

Post by BarnsleyLackey »

That's great. I feel more intelligent after that. And that's not sarcasm!