I've been told to attend an interview regarding some complaints all from the same house regarding misdeliveries, apparently her mail keeps going in next door and she has complained about a greetings card being folded,I check very carefully with this road too, I think she has it in for me but due to a complete tool of a manager he won't listen and is watching me for everything I also got questioned on a special delivery going through 1 minute late which I don't rememeber at all doing.
What is wrong with these managers? It seems like all they want to do is conduct everyone to get rid of us
I'm on one of the biggest rounds in our office yet I'm part time and regularly come in to an unprepped frame causing problems for me and getting out, the amount of times I've mentioned it to the manager is unbelievable but yet I get told I'm working too slow as I'm getting out too late compared to others, my round was timed about a year ago and was given 5 1/2 hour time but manager dismisses it.
I'm getting to the point where I'm losing sleep about work, taking it out on my family and starting to feel like walking out which I cannot do being father of a young family
I left the union as our rep doesn't help me at all but gives me grief instead
Thanks all
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
complaints
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: complaints
Rejoin the union and put in a grievance and make sure there are no nit picking reasons to be spoken to about. Don't work overtime, work to your time and ask the manager what you should leave in.
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: complaints
Sounds about right.I left the union as our rep doesn't help me at all but gives me grief instead
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.