I have 60kg in weight of D2D's on a short week on my walk according to the walk log on my DOM's desk after taking a sneaky look.
Yes I know I will cut off if I go over but Is there a limit at all per walk ?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Maximum weight of D2D's per week?
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1530
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
-
Glenno
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12
Re: Maximum weight of D2D's per week?
No there is no weight limit per say, but be mindfull of H&S standards,ie correct bag weights etc, if I may suggest that if you prep your D2D's in colums it distributes the weight over several bags compared to the usual horizontal method, hope this helpseastie wrote:I have 60kg in weight of D2D's on a short week on my walk according to the walk log on my DOM's desk after taking a sneaky look.
Yes I know I will cut off if I go over but Is there a limit at all per walk ?
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Maximum weight of D2D's per week?
So that's over 100g (4oz) per call of d2d's.
It's a disgraceful waste of resources. I am no 'Greenie' but that sucks.
It's a disgraceful waste of resources. I am no 'Greenie' but that sucks.
-
R@YAL F@IL
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 19:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Maximum weight of D2D's per week?
Use your trolley 
NO bags on shoulders please except for Moya who keeps her big fat wage packet in hers
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Maximum weight of D2D's per week?
but where do I put my mailR@YAL F@IL wrote:Use your trolley