ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

HR email address

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
she84uk
Posts: 8
Joined: 12 May 2014, 11:57
Gender: Female

HR email address

Post by she84uk »

Hi Everyone,

I've typed up a letter I need to send to HR with regards to my contract however, my printer has decided to give up on me. Is there an email address I can send it over on as it's quite urgent and won't be able to get myself to a printers anytime soon?

Thanks In Advance
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: HR email address

Post by arnold cheshire »

she84uk wrote:Hi Everyone,

I've typed up a letter I need to send to HR with regards to my contract however, my printer has decided to give up on me. Is there an email address I can send it over on as it's quite urgent and won't be able to get myself to a printers anytime soon?

Thanks In Advance
i heard they only respond to @ royal mail .com emails