ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
credit unions
-
notts1862
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 07 Feb 2013, 08:39
- Gender: Male
credit unions
Up untill last week i only thought there was one Royal Mail credit union. Which is Commsave which is based at Northampton but NO theres a better one who pays out better dividend,s it's called Penny Post which is based in Wolverhampton. Check it out and you may be surprised.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: credit unions
nice one as well as 1st class in glasgownotts1862 wrote:Up untill last week i only thought there was one Royal Mail credit union. Which is Commsave which is based at Northampton but NO theres a better one who pays out better dividend,s it's called Penny Post which is based in Wolverhampton. Check it out and you may be surprised.
-
Jforjuventus
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 08 Feb 2015, 15:30
- Gender: Male
Re: credit unions
I'm with Penny Post. I have no experience with any of the others but it's a good service with generous interest rates.
-
enskied
- Posts: 1877
- Joined: 16 Aug 2013, 17:14
- Gender: Male
Re: credit unions
Yes, I am with Penny Post too. Not had a loan yet but the dividend was better than my bank.
-
aposter
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 205
- Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 16:21
- Gender: Male
Re: credit unions
I'm also with penny post, not had a payout yet but it is just conveniant to make sure swmbo can't spend my wage willy nilly 
-
postee81
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 16 Sep 2014, 15:37
- Gender: Male
Re: credit unions
Do penny post do introductory loan offers??
-
rick184
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 22 Apr 2007, 21:10
Re: credit unions
I think the PennyPost loans are at a higher interest rate than commsave. Worth checking both.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: credit unions
same ratesrick184 wrote:I think the PennyPost loans are at a higher interest rate than commsave. Worth checking both.
-
labbloke
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 03 Sep 2009, 05:11
- Gender: Male
Re: credit unions
Not true. Commsave paid out 3.5% and Penny post paid out 4.25% on savings last year, I've been with them over 5 years and bonus is always 4.25% or over.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: credit unions
thats dividend not loan interest rateslabbloke wrote:Not true. Commsave paid out 3.5% and Penny post paid out 4.25% on savings last year, I've been with them over 5 years and bonus is always 4.25% or over.
-
redneck
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Gender: Male
Re: credit unions
Very happy with Commsave.
-
rick184
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 22 Apr 2007, 21:10
Re: credit unions
Not this year. Penny Post are paying 2% dividend on their standard savings. 50% less than last year :-(labbloke wrote:Not true. Commsave paid out 3.5% and Penny post paid out 4.25% on savings last year, I've been with them over 5 years and bonus is always 4.25% or over.