ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Whatever Happend to Lovejoy
-
tuffin
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 22 Jan 2015, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Whatever Happend to Lovejoy
Whatever happen to Lovejoy he use to know what was going on ?
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Whatever Happend to Lovejoy
he made a show called Deadwood I think....
seriously tho..
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... oy#p651929
seriously tho..
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... oy#p651929
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Whatever Happend to Lovejoy
If you do a search for his name you will find his farewell post, when he left Royal Mail in June 2014. If you look at his profile you will see he last visited this forum this morning, so he is still keeping an eye on what is happening.
I hope things are going well for you Lovejoy.
I hope things are going well for you Lovejoy.