How do I search on the Royal Mail site 'how to find job vacancies'
I'm looking for a transfer to another office, or maybe try something different the company
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Vacancies
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12179
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Vacancies
If you're looking to transfer to another office contact the DOM if it's a DO or a Shift Manager or MCM if it's a MC to discuss with them if they have any vacancies. It's possible that you might need to accept a cut in your hours to get a transferSJH101 wrote:How do I search on the Royal Mail site 'how to find job vacancies'
I'm looking for a transfer to another office, or maybe try something different the company
Thanks