ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Health and safety
-
olilew
- Posts: 594
- Joined: 19 May 2010, 22:04
- Gender: Male
Health and safety
http://www.mirror.co.uk/features/workin ... ce-4696881" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Just came accross this and thought I would share it after we had 2 postmen injured on the ice on Saturday morning, one with a hurt back and one with a broken arm.
"Just take it out and see how you go......."
-
gand
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 17:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Health and safety
I asked my line manager and union rep the other week during the weather bomb that if I felt unsafe could I cut off. And that the wet gear they supply does not hold up to to prolonged rain which in temperatures of 2 degrees could pose a health risk. They laughed at me and told me to wise up 