ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Child benefit scheme

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
SJH101
Posts: 42
Joined: 30 Jun 2010, 17:43
Gender: Male

Child benefit scheme

Post by SJH101 »

Does anyone know what i need to do to sign up for child are vouchers with work?

Do I need a code to apply online? And where do I apply?

Thanks
ted_e_bear
Posts: 4105
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
Gender: Male

Re: Child benefit scheme

Post by ted_e_bear »

You apply online at my royalmail.com it's a while since I did it but if I remember rightly it was quite straightforward, you choose how much you want up to £55 per week paid before deductions into an account which you use to pay your childcare provider, there was a helpline number if you get stuck.
SJH101
Posts: 42
Joined: 30 Jun 2010, 17:43
Gender: Male

Re: Child benefit scheme

Post by SJH101 »

Thanks ted
Spedley
Posts: 1209
Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
Location: Warwickshire

Re: Child benefit scheme

Post by Spedley »

You can login to myroyalmail.com and on the left hand side is a childcareplus option.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Child benefit scheme

Post by arnold cheshire »

SJH101 wrote:Does anyone know what i need to do to sign up for child are vouchers with work?

Do I need a code to apply online? And where do I apply?

Thanks
i thought this was a scheme by royal mail to save your child benefit