ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

100 pound Bonus

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
beckydave
Posts: 12
Joined: 23 Dec 2007, 20:58

100 pound Bonus

Post by beckydave »

I`m not sure if I`ve missed it on here but we have been told to expect a £100 bonus in our pay today, something to do with the colleague shares. Just checked my payslip, and nothing ! Anybody else know anything about this ?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: £100 Bonus

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

beckydave wrote:I`m not sure if I`ve missed it on here but we have been told to expect a £100 bonus in our pay today, something to do with the colleague shares. Just checked my payslip, and nothing ! Anybody else know anything about this ?

No its coming with the Christmas Bonus on 19 Dec - £200 total (pro-rata)
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
beckydave
Posts: 12
Joined: 23 Dec 2007, 20:58

Re: £100 Bonus

Post by beckydave »

Many thanks Trueblueterrier, the union rep thought it was today, I`ll have a word in the morning !
knoxycube
Posts: 77
Joined: 31 Aug 2009, 21:25
Gender: Male

Re: £100 Bonus

Post by knoxycube »

It was today. I got just over 160 quid


Just checked and it was a business transitional LS ?
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16692
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: £100 Bonus

Post by clashcityrocker »

knoxycube wrote:It was today. I got just over 160 quid

Just checked and it was a business transitional LS ?
The £200 xmas bonus (£100 + £100 Colleague share fiasco) will be paid as TBT said.
What you received was part of your office revision under the BT2010 deal.
I guess it was £200 and you are p/t?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Tank
Posts: 206
Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 12:15
Gender: Male

Re: £100 Bonus

Post by Tank »

Is it going to be £200 every year now?
Scotland1
Posts: 180
Joined: 06 Sep 2013, 16:17
Gender: Female

Re: £100 Bonus

Post by Scotland1 »

Yes
aposter
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 205
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 16:21
Gender: Male

Re: £100 Bonus

Post by aposter »

Tank wrote:Is it going to be £200 every year now?
Yea and when Whistl take over your contract that will be your annual salary
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: £100 Bonus

Post by bustedflush »

aposter wrote:
Tank wrote:Is it going to be £200 every year now?
Yea and when Whistl take over your contract that will be your annual salary


:Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: £100 Bonus

Post by wabbithunta »

bustedflush wrote:
aposter wrote:
Tank wrote:Is it going to be £200 every year now?
Yea and when :whistle Whistl :whistle take over your contract that will be your annual salary


:Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
:shock: :cry
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
tansorboy
Posts: 355
Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 12:41
Gender: Male

Re: 100 pound Bonus

Post by tansorboy »

I am going to hand mine back. We earn too much anyway..
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: 100 pound Bonus

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

tansorboy wrote:I am going to hand mine back. We earn too much anyway..
Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
centenaryman
Posts: 512
Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 20:31
Gender: Male

Re: 100 pound Bonus

Post by centenaryman »

its not all doom and gloom though,,,,if/when they take over us at least there on 0 hr contracts round here,,,i have to do 39 hrs LOL :oops:
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: 100 pound Bonus

Post by wabbithunta »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
tansorboy wrote:I am going to hand mine back. We earn too much anyway..
Image

:Applause :Applause :Applause
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: £100 Bonus

Post by krussel »

aposter wrote:
Tank wrote:Is it going to be £200 every year now?
Yea and when Whistl take over your contract that will be your annual salary
:Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause

:sad:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........