ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

driver training

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Will2810
Posts: 10
Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 11:01
Gender: Male

driver training

Post by Will2810 »

Been employed with Royal Mail for a year now and still haven't had my AA Drivetech.
Keep asking my Dom when I will be getting it and his reply all the time is "its in the system".
It's now affecting my ability to work overtime during the Christmas period. Can anyone tell me how long this should take, is my DOM just not wanting to spend money on training?
OscarPanda
Posts: 23
Joined: 28 Nov 2012, 14:35
Gender: Female

Re: driver training

Post by OscarPanda »

I've worked as a postie, doing rural deliveries and driving a van, for two years and still no sign of any training / assessment... :roll:
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: driver training

Post by maisymoo04 »

OscarPanda wrote:I've worked as a postie, doing rural deliveries and driving a van, for two years and still no sign of any training / assessment... :roll:
:shock: :shock: :shock:
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"