ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Payslip question

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dados
Posts: 399
Joined: 04 Sep 2009, 16:33
Gender: Male
Location: leading the 5th column

Payslip question

Post by dados »

Got brought into Doms office today was asked about MIXED SHIFTS(PENS) £9.76 p/w apparently I'm the only one that gets it,I started to get it when I started in the callers,does anyone know what it is & if I will be told to pay it back,cheers
Art as expression
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations
Rumple
Posts: 429
Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
Gender: Male

Re: Payslip question

Post by Rumple »

I read RM are looking at all allowances currently being paid to staff (checking that anyone in receipt of allowances are still entitled to them) and will be clawing back any payments recieved incorrectly in January.
dados
Posts: 399
Joined: 04 Sep 2009, 16:33
Gender: Male
Location: leading the 5th column

Re: Payslip question

Post by dados »

Rumple wrote:I read RM are looking at all allowances currently being paid to staff (checking that anyone in receipt of allowances are still entitled to them) and will be clawing back any payments recieved incorrectly in January.
Cheers for that
Art as expression
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

Re: Payslip question

Post by Dorset Plodder »

They want to look at the Workplace Coach payments...Ours does F all....hasn't for years and I believe it's a nice little earner.
Everytime some new starter turns up they just get one of the Reserves to train them up. I thought that was the Workplace Coach's job? :crazy:
Last edited by Dorset Plodder on 23 Nov 2014, 19:22, edited 1 time in total.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
Gold Fox
Posts: 313
Joined: 06 Jun 2014, 20:50
Gender: Female

Re: Payslip question

Post by Gold Fox »

In our DO, callers and locker staff get NO extra what so ever :sad:
Rumple
Posts: 429
Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
Gender: Male

Re: Payslip question

Post by Rumple »

Gold Fox wrote:In our DO, callers and locker staff get NO extra what so ever :sad:
Not even delivery supplement?
capricorn1959
Posts: 15
Joined: 19 Jun 2014, 22:27
Gender: Female

Re: Payslip question

Post by capricorn1959 »

Our workplace coaches get paid 30 quid a week,
and we've had no one new to train for the last 6 months,

bet they're laughing all the way to the bank

I know I would be :dance
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Payslip question

Post by dvbuk55 »

capricorn1959 wrote:Our workplace coaches get paid 30 quid a week,
and we've had no one new to train for the last 6 months,

bet they're laughing all the way to the bank

I know I would be :dance
I think it's £37 a week now - our WPCs are given tasks to do, not that I think its worth the money but it is what it is. :cuppa
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Payslip question

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

dvbuk55 wrote:
capricorn1959 wrote:Our workplace coaches get paid 30 quid a week,
and we've had no one new to train for the last 6 months,

bet they're laughing all the way to the bank

I know I would be :dance
I think it's £37 a week now - our WPCs are given tasks to do, not that I think its worth the money but it is what it is. :cuppa

Ours now do low level competency checks. Who said it wasn't a nascent-managers role.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
capricorn1959
Posts: 15
Joined: 19 Jun 2014, 22:27
Gender: Female

Re: Payslip question

Post by capricorn1959 »

£37??? Even better for them then.

Our two still do nothing at the moment,
but fair play to em,
they opted for it when they did actually have to do something,