ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Holidays

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Hodsyharry
Posts: 28
Joined: 03 Jun 2014, 17:12
Gender: Female

Holidays

Post by Hodsyharry »

I have been working as a postie for just over a month now but I am having trouble finding out about holidays. Can anyone tell me, do I have to take my holidays before April or lose them or can they be carried over to the next year? Thanks
blakeyboy
Posts: 104
Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 22:05
Gender: Male

Re: Holidays

Post by blakeyboy »

You can carry 5 days over as far as I'm aware but the other days your entitled to you'll have to take.These days may be automatically allocated so get in the office and have a chat with your manager about it kind regards
Hodsyharry
Posts: 28
Joined: 03 Jun 2014, 17:12
Gender: Female

Re: Holidays

Post by Hodsyharry »

Thank you