ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Employee Benefits query

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
betty_boop
Posts: 7
Joined: 20 Sep 2013, 21:00
Gender: Female

Employee Benefits query

Post by betty_boop »

Hi
Does anyone know if I can get help through RM for a new pair of glasses? if so how do I go about it? Thanks
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Employee Benefits query

Post by arnold cheshire »

betty_boop wrote:Hi
Does anyone know if I can get help through RM for a new pair of glasses? if so how do I go about it? Thanks
try pennypost credit union intro loan
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: Employee Benefits query

Post by spiderj »

Union gives you a voucher towards them,think its specsavers.
I won
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Employee Benefits query

Post by arnold cheshire »

spiderj wrote:Union gives you a voucher towards them,think its specsavers.
http://www.cwu.org/specsavers-offer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;