ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
THANK YOU
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: OUSTANDING / ANNUAL LEAVE - URGENT APPEAL
mumphy wrote:URGENT ATTENTION. Do any colleagues have any interesting stories to tell about problems with managers and outstanding / annual leave. Cannot go into full details at present. http://www.solliesjohn.wix.com/markbyrne" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - This posting has been composed on our behalf by our advisors (NOT THE UNION!)
sorry but what this link got to do with outstanding annual leave?
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: OUSTANDING / ANNUAL LEAVE - URGENT APPEAL
so what has that got to do with the link your posting? and who exactly are you posting for? a solicitors firm etc?mumphy wrote:Thank you for asking. We are not in a position to say at the moment. We are subject to legal restrictions at the moment. We are hoping to find colleagues who have had problems with managers with regard to problems getting their allocated outstanding / annual leave. It's worth a try :-)
-
Nigel1505
- Posts: 409
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 08:24
- Gender: Male
Re: THANK YOU
Thankyou, Once again I say thank you. Eric Morecambe I believe. What is forum coming to. A man walked into a bar and went ouch....it was an iron bar. Fecking hell I'm as bad as the rest of them. 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: THANK YOU
It all connects if you click on the link and check out the pictures. I applaud you and hope others can help with your quest.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: THANK YOU
It's like the horse that went into a bar and the barman said to it: "Why the long face?"Nigel1505 wrote:Thankyou, Once again I say thank you. Eric Morecambe I believe. What is forum coming to. A man walked into a bar and went ouch....it was an iron bar. Fecking hell I'm as bad as the rest of them.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Re: THANK YOU
This thread makes no sense! 
-
mumphy
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 30 Jul 2009, 21:15
- Gender: Male
Re: THANK YOU
You must be good at crosswords :-) Thank you for your kindness. Mark has no idea I have posted this has we have to ensure his life is filled with as much positivity as possible since his stroke and since the 'events'! Just took a chance that other people might need help as well. Mark will not be returning to RM - his health and well being is too important. We shall let the events unfold. Mark will at some stage be deemed unfit for work, management will hope no comes forward with more stories about problems with managers / outstanding - annual leave, the union will offer little or no support and we will move forward into the future putting these events clearly behind us. It was worth a shot.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:It all connects if you click on the link and check out the pictures. I applaud you and hope others can help with your quest.