ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

You see the strangest things on collections.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

You see the strangest things on collections.

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Image

Supermodel Kate Moss flashes her builder's bum as she runs errands in a tight black vest top and baggy ripped jeans

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... rands.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DB1100
Posts: 1976
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30

Re: You see the strangest things on collections.

Post by DB1100 »

I've seen better looking girls behind checkouts in Tesco
For we were soldiers once,and young
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: You see the strangest things on collections.

Post by fishtank »

It's in need of a fresh coat of paint. :neutral:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Tuffers1875
Posts: 146
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 15:27
Gender: Male

Re: You see the strangest things on collections.

Post by Tuffers1875 »

She can keep them on :thumbup
enskied
Posts: 1877
Joined: 16 Aug 2013, 17:14
Gender: Male

Re: You see the strangest things on collections.

Post by enskied »

fishtank wrote:It's in need of a fresh coat of paint. :neutral:
I thought it looked shabby too.
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: You see the strangest things on collections.

Post by bustedflush »

enskied wrote:
fishtank wrote:It's in need of a fresh coat of paint. :neutral:
I thought it looked shabby too.
I WOULDN'T CLIMB OVER HER TO GET TO YOU LOT... :coolr
saddlerposty
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 248
Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 18:20
Gender: Male

Re: You see the strangest things on collections.

Post by saddlerposty »

As the famous Albert Steptoe once said " I don't like skinny birds Harold"
PhilPott
Posts: 20
Joined: 07 Aug 2014, 19:16
Gender: Male

Re: You see the strangest things on collections.

Post by PhilPott »

I'm a big fan of the Type C double apertures but that one is in disgraceful condition. Raise your game lads.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16692
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: You see the strangest things on collections.

Post by clashcityrocker »

I've noticed that increasingly one of the apertures is blocked off.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.