ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Royal Mail Internal Job Site Problems

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
cyatheac
Posts: 3
Joined: 18 Apr 2013, 19:43
Gender: Male

Royal Mail Internal Job Site Problems

Post by cyatheac »

Hi there:

I considered making a job transfer and went to the recommended internal site http://rmg.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_royalmail11.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. to apply for a job currently advertised. I used the log-in and password details from my original application to Royal mail in 2012. The original application details came up. Prompted by the site I then updated my email address (and password) and logged back in, but my previous application details have now disappeared and I can't get them back with the original password.

I phoned around but can't get through to anyone who might be able to help.

I need access to the http://rmg.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_royalmail11.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; site with my new email address and password and with all previous application details restored. I have ten days before the application deadline. Can anyone help.

Many thanks for the trouble...
villan
Posts: 79
Joined: 15 Oct 2011, 17:27
Gender: Male

Re: Royal Mail Internal Job Site Problems

Post by villan »

Do you know why the system wanted you to update your email address? Your email address is your username. If you use a different username you won't see the details under your original username (i.e. original email address).

The best thing to do is try to log back in using your original email address. As you've probably noticed, it isn't the most sophisticated system in the world. Anything that's going to confuse it - like using a new email address - is likely to put a spanner in the works.
aposter
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 205
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 16:21
Gender: Male

Re: Royal Mail Internal Job Site Problems

Post by aposter »

Could be that the site as sent a verification email to your old email address?