ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

wigan office

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wiganlad
Posts: 13
Joined: 13 Jun 2014, 07:54
Gender: Male

wigan office

Post by wiganlad »

Hi all I start at the wigan office nxt week anybody know what is like to work there
Gold Fox
Posts: 313
Joined: 06 Jun 2014, 20:50
Gender: Female

Re: wigan office

Post by Gold Fox »

Why 3 posts for same question ???
DB1100
Posts: 1976
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30

Re: wigan office

Post by DB1100 »

Because he is new and not sure,lets cut him some slack.
For we were soldiers once,and young
wiganlad
Posts: 13
Joined: 13 Jun 2014, 07:54
Gender: Male

Re: wigan office

Post by wiganlad »

DB1100 wrote:Because he is new and not sure,lets cut him some slack.
Thank you
Rumple
Posts: 429
Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
Gender: Male

Re: wigan office

Post by Rumple »

Support the Warriors and get to the pound bakery and you'll settle in nicely.
wiganlad
Posts: 13
Joined: 13 Jun 2014, 07:54
Gender: Male

Re: wigan office

Post by wiganlad »

Rumple wrote:Support the Warriors and get to the pound bakery and you'll settle in nicely.
I'm a latics fan and pound bakery not vey good looks like I'm in trouble
freelunch
Posts: 358
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:39
Gender: Male

Re: wigan office

Post by freelunch »

wiganlad wrote:I'm a latics fan and pound bakery not vey good looks like I'm in trouble
:Applause - you'll fit in well then
"Everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson