ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
large or small
-
comeracing
- Posts: 806
- Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
- Gender: Male
large or small
ive worked in a very small delivery office for many years,no one cuts off people like the overtime we have a minimum of 24 staff and most start before there time,just thinking in a large delivery office if you wanted to finish to time I suppose there is never a problem in the dom getting somebody to finish your duty.i don't want much overtime if any.do staff stick together in bigger delivery offices ?
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: large or small
ERM its like juggling cats at ours
You're bad if you cut off or claim o
Dockett
Guessed I'm bad then

You're bad if you cut off or claim o
Dockett
Guessed I'm bad then
I won
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: large or small
Your kidding me are you not be prepared to upset people especially managers I love it.comeracing wrote:ive worked in a very small delivery office for many years,no one cuts off people like the overtime we have a minimum of 24 staff and most start before there time,just thinking in a large delivery office if you wanted to finish to time I suppose there is never a problem in the dom getting somebody to finish your duty.i don't want much overtime if any.do staff stick together in bigger delivery offices ?