ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

WCM in the courier

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
celerycelery
Posts: 675
Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 16:44

WCM in the courier

Post by celerycelery »

Yeah I know its a load of rubbish but I did laugh at the "rethink your drink" project to save on using paper cups. The prize for this mind blowing idea was what looks like a cut up tree log. So much for saving the environment.
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: WCM in the courier

Post by bustedflush »

I notice that the Courier this month is the first I have ever seen in 18 months with no RM villains prosecuted/punished for dishonesty. Or did I miss them?
5plusbonusball
Posts: 1136
Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
Gender: Male
Location: up north of watford

Re: WCM in the courier

Post by 5plusbonusball »

The pages with the most info were replaced with the giant silly graphics like we saw in primary school, like we see in the silly videos, someone has been paid a fortune to draw them! :thumbdown
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: WCM in the courier

Post by k979aaa »

bustedflush wrote:I notice that the Courier this month is the first I have ever seen in 18 months with no RM villains prosecuted/punished for dishonesty. Or did I miss them?
They fired all the managers last month nothing to print this month!