ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
No 'have your say'!
-
masterblaster
- Posts: 285
- Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 20:12
- Gender: Male
No 'have your say'!
Nobody in our office (just 17 of us), has had a 'have your say' form this year, I get the impression they are all done for this year now?
-
holly123
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 24 Jan 2012, 12:45
- Gender: Male
Re: No 'have your say'!
YEP ABOUT 2 MONTH AGO OURS , BUT LAST YEAR WE NEVER GOT TOLD HOW IT ALL WENT SO EXPECTING THE SAME THIS YEAR 
-
redneck
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Gender: Male
Re: No 'have your say'!
Our office were once again coralled into a medium sized room and told to fill them in and hand them back to a manager, even though they were clearly laid out to be handed out individually and filled in at home, then posted. A joke, obviously open to coersion, a number of people refused to fill it in as they wanted to do it elsewhere or not be forced to complete it.
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: No 'have your say'!
Plenty of spare ones this year just lying around if anyone wants to do it, of course these could be falsely filled in by managers to offset any bad marks. Usual results come back - 80% filled in and 90% happy with the job - yeah right! 
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: No 'have your say'!
I've only had a 'have your say' form ONCE in the several years I've worked for Royal Mail
- not that I'm concerned but any claim they might make to seek the views of all their 'people' is absolute nonsense.
- not that I'm concerned but any claim they might make to seek the views of all their 'people' is absolute nonsense.
-
wannabeek
- Posts: 996
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
- Gender: Male
Re: No 'have your say'!
I've never understood why they don't just mail them to every postie's home address, seeing as they have a prepaid return envelope inside. As it is, we get a few mins on a Tuesday to fill them in and everybody just scribbles stuff down, ticks a few boxes and hands it in. Maybe if they mailed it to me I'd have time to actually read the questions properly, rather than just tick the 'no... never... waste of time...' end of the spectrum all the way down! Completely pointless wate of time and resources in my opinion, running it like this.
I suppose they'd get fewer surveys returned, because many would just bin them, but surely the ones that do get returned would actually have had some thought put into them and have some level of accuracy, rather than the pointless and hurried random box-ticking that happens here at our place!
I suppose they'd get fewer surveys returned, because many would just bin them, but surely the ones that do get returned would actually have had some thought put into them and have some level of accuracy, rather than the pointless and hurried random box-ticking that happens here at our place!
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12178
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: No 'have your say'!
The whole "Have Your Say" thing is a complete waste of time, money (spent on printing them) and paper as no notice is ever taken of the results and comments
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: No 'have your say'!
No, receive them at home, I'm not spending my own time on that, straight in bin.wannabeek wrote:I've never understood why they don't just mail them to every postie's home address, seeing as they have a prepaid return envelope inside. As it is, we get a few mins on a Tuesday to fill them in and everybody just scribbles stuff down, ticks a few boxes and hands it in. Maybe if they mailed it to me I'd have time to actually read the questions properly, rather than just tick the 'no... never... waste of time...' end of the spectrum all the way down! Completely pointless wate of time and resources in my opinion, running it like this.
I suppose they'd get fewer surveys returned, because many would just bin them, but surely the ones that do get returned would actually have had some thought put into them and have some level of accuracy, rather than the pointless and hurried random box-ticking that happens here at our place!