ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Business Transitional LS?
-
Dalelad
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 09 May 2013, 21:10
- Gender: Male
Business Transitional LS?
Looked at my payslip today and I got an extra £180 for Business Transitional LS. Anyone know what this is? Not complaining like. More beer tokens for FA Cup final day 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Business Transitional LS?
Your recent revision qualified the office for these lump sums. But it does not happen every time.Dalelad wrote:Looked at my payslip today and I got an extra £180 for Business Transitional LS. Anyone know what this is? Not complaining like. More beer tokens for FA Cup final day
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 59#p624859" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dalelad wrote:I've spoken to a few full timers in my office on this subject. They all say that it boils down to seniority. The most senior get to pick first and it just goes down the line till all walks are taken. I think they plan on pairing them up with the most senior part timers. The rest, like myself, will just be pushed from pillar to post to fill in the gaps, unfortunately............. Fortunately, there will be plenty of gaps to fill!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
rhino49
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1644
- Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 21:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: At home with my feet up
Re: Business Transitional LS?
We got ours this week too - plus a decent slice of the election cake. The bloody government had their cut too - hate losing such a large amount of bonus's to tax - maybe I should have been a banker and avoided it.
We wish to serve - but we will not be servile