ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Bank Holiday SA Payment

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
tovadee
Posts: 16
Joined: 28 Sep 2011, 14:36
Gender: Male

Bank Holiday SA Payment

Post by tovadee »

I wonder if someone can help me...
With the changes to SA payments, Do you now get paid for your SA if it falls on a bank holiday? (Ie 5th May) Nothing in this weeks pay, so thought I'd ask the question before talking and being fobbed off by our DOM
windermeredave
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 265
Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 13:37
Gender: Male

Re: Bank Holiday SA Payment

Post by windermeredave »

tovadee wrote:I wonder if someone can help me...
With the changes to SA payments, Do you now get paid for your SA if it falls on a bank holiday? (Ie 5th May) Nothing in this weeks pay, so thought I'd ask the question before talking and being fobbed off by our DOM
I was under the impression you get paid for bank holidays, I didn`t get it , a mate was on leave last week and he didn`t get paid either. looks like yet another stitch up to me , I`m wondering if the details need to be sent in to payroll by the leave clerk?
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Bank Holiday SA Payment

Post by maisymoo04 »

Your Dom support if you have one needs to send it in , its nothing to do with pay roll
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"