ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Free re-direction?
-
Offa
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 08 May 2014, 19:09
- Gender: Male
Free re-direction?
Hi all, Herts postie here. I am moving house at the minute and have been told I will be eligible for free re-die's but the last issue of the courier didn't have the 'employer benefits' section that I could see, so does anyone know the code you have to enter for it and any other info such as ID card photocopy to be included with the application? I would ask my line manager but I have three weeks off (booked 2, then rest week) but he is useless anyway. Thanks.
-
centenaryman
- Posts: 512
- Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 20:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Free re-direction?
I saw my own d.o.m a few years ago when I moved,,,,he set it all up for me,,,smooth as well (unusual).....
-
tasam
- Posts: 202
- Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 15:49
Re: Free re-direction?
Manager can set it up for you on intranet.
It has to be done from managers login.
It has to be done from managers login.
-
gary1975
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 16 Apr 2011, 13:41
- Gender: Male
Re: Free re-direction?
My manager sorted mine out
,he managed to get my mail redirected from my new address back to my old one
good job my house move was from my own office and I checked the redirection.
-
demon
- Posts: 732
- Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 14:19
- Gender: Female
Re: Free re-direction?
manager done mine but do it now as it takes a few weeks to kick in had min for a month now
-
Boris111
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 31 Dec 2013, 18:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Free re-direction?
My manager got mine sorted. It takes 5 working days to kick in. But you can tell your manager when you want it to start
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
-
villan
- Posts: 79
- Joined: 15 Oct 2011, 17:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Free re-direction?
Hi. Of those of you who've done the redirection via your manager, do you have to provide any proof of your old address?
The reason I ask is that I would like mail redirected from my parents' address but it's so long since I've lived there (more than a year) that I don't have any recent documents proving I live there now - which I don't, of course. Will my manager simply accept my word for it, do you think?
The reason I ask is that I would like mail redirected from my parents' address but it's so long since I've lived there (more than a year) that I don't have any recent documents proving I live there now - which I don't, of course. Will my manager simply accept my word for it, do you think?
-
feduppostie
- Posts: 947
- Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 19:46
Re: Free re-direction?
the redirection has to go from the address they currently have on file for you ( where your wage slip goes) to your new address