ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
temporary contract
-
alan696
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 30 Apr 2013, 17:18
- Gender: Male
temporary contract
Hi any advice would be great I have been employed by Royal Mail for 10 months on a full time temp contract and there are 2permanent jobs coming up my Q is will I be able to apply for the 2jobs coming up? or will the jobs go other people ie people on permanent contracts part time I.e on seniority.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: temporary contract
If its a vacant duty then they are given to volunteers on a seniority basis so whilst you may be able to apply, its probably highly unlikely you'll get one.
However, if may throw up a permanent position but probably on less hours so keep your ear to the ground.
However, if may throw up a permanent position but probably on less hours so keep your ear to the ground.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.