ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Daily mail article
-
STEWYMAC
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 28 Jul 2011, 17:13
- Gender: Male
Daily mail article
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -more.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Daily mail article
snap
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 40&t=61925" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
deltaforce
- Posts: 778
- Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Daily mail article
Music to our ears! Funny the same paper that's castigated us for more years than I can remember, seems to look at us more kindly now.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Daily mail article
This is nothing compered to royal mail dumpings you only have to open the courier thousands of items found in sheds

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Daily mail article
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/disp ... od#3548451" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 2nd half all about TNT Mail. This doc is a year old and all same issues.