ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Unlucky

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
PleasedButSticky
Posts: 51
Joined: 04 Feb 2014, 11:25
Gender: Male

Unlucky

Post by PleasedButSticky »

Last weeks round, day off - Friday.
Next weeks round, day off - Monday.

:Boo hoo!

Am I right in guessing that it's just tough luck when your DO falls on a BH? Or do I get unicorn points or something?
Hitcher
Posts: 1530
Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
Gender: Male

Re: Unlucky

Post by Hitcher »

Two extras days leave to take when you want (ie when they say you can).
PleasedButSticky
Posts: 51
Joined: 04 Feb 2014, 11:25
Gender: Male

Re: Unlucky

Post by PleasedButSticky »

Thanks, I'll have to make sure I actually get them.
Tuffers-1875
Posts: 25
Joined: 11 May 2011, 21:28
Gender: Male

Re: Unlucky

Post by Tuffers-1875 »

Last week; days off Mon, Wed, Thur with Good Fri.
Next week; Easter Mon, days off Tue, Wed and Thur.

It don't get much better :nana
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Unlucky

Post by krussel »

You will get 2 extra days on next years leave. Just make a note.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Son Of God
Posts: 188
Joined: 21 Sep 2013, 13:34
Gender: Male

Re: Unlucky

Post by Son Of God »

PleasedButSticky wrote:Last weeks round, day off - Friday.
Next weeks round, day off - Monday.

:Boo hoo!

Am I right in guessing that it's just tough luck when your DO falls on a BH? Or do I get unicorn points or something?
Or you can have those days paid as Overtime (:

Trust me, your DOM will have to pay it, if you insist!

Some info here: http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=61911" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;