ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Easter holidays

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Si9975
Posts: 27
Joined: 27 Jan 2014, 18:36
Gender: Male

Easter holidays

Post by Si9975 »

Hi new postie..... I don't rly get told a lot in my office :( but I'm just wondering if we get Good Friday and the Monday off work ?
IcanthelpthewayIam
Posts: 4067
Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
Gender: Male

Re: Easter holidays

Post by IcanthelpthewayIam »

Si9975 wrote:Hi new postie..... I don't rly get told a lot in my office :( but I'm just wondering if we get Good Friday and the Monday off work ?
Sccotland offices don't get good friday, everywhere else gets both, no where gets the saturday in between off