ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
New Footwear
-
GoingPostal86
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 02 Dec 2012, 06:49
- Gender: Male
New Footwear
Any idea when we can order the new waterproof trainers? Nothing on dimensions atm and I don't fancy plodding about in the magnum boots come the summer!
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: New Footwear
I think they are going through the stocks of the cats before they start sending out the new ones. So if your size is out of sock on the CATs they send the new ones.GoingPostal86 wrote:Any idea when we can order the new waterproof trainers? Nothing on dimensions atm and I don't fancy plodding about in the magnum boots come the summer!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
GoingPostal86
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 02 Dec 2012, 06:49
- Gender: Male
Re: New Footwear
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I think they are going through the stocks of the cats before they start sending out the new ones. So if your size is out of sock on the CATs they send the new ones.GoingPostal86 wrote:Any idea when we can order the new waterproof trainers? Nothing on dimensions atm and I don't fancy plodding about in the magnum boots come the summer!
Yeah it says out of stock on size 10.. so do I just put the order through online anyway?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: New Footwear
Yes - IIRC thats what I did last time and they send when its back in stock. CATS may still turn up though if they have them stored in some warehouse in China.GoingPostal86 wrote:TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I think they are going through the stocks of the cats before they start sending out the new ones. So if your size is out of sock on the CATs they send the new ones.GoingPostal86 wrote:Any idea when we can order the new waterproof trainers? Nothing on dimensions atm and I don't fancy plodding about in the magnum boots come the summer!
Yeah it says out of stock on size 10.. so do I just put the order through online anyway?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
GoingPostal86
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 02 Dec 2012, 06:49
- Gender: Male
Re: New Footwear
Hmm it doesnt actually add the cats to the basket.. guess I may ring themTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Yes - IIRC thats what I did last time and they send when its back in stock. CATS may still turn up though if they have them stored in some warehouse in China.GoingPostal86 wrote:TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I think they are going through the stocks of the cats before they start sending out the new ones. So if your size is out of sock on the CATs they send the new ones.GoingPostal86 wrote:Any idea when we can order the new waterproof trainers? Nothing on dimensions atm and I don't fancy plodding about in the magnum boots come the summer!
Yeah it says out of stock on size 10.. so do I just put the order through online anyway?
-
loverman shabba
- Posts: 238
- Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 15:15
- Gender: Male
Re: New Footwear
i ordered some cats but received the new trainers. some make ive never heard of. hopefully they will grip more than the cats cos they are shite