ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Overtime pay

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
new2me
Posts: 104
Joined: 21 Nov 2013, 06:36
Gender: Male

Overtime pay

Post by new2me »

On Tuesday morning, I gave my lino details of hours that were missing from overtime for the previous 2 weeks pay. I expected to see it on my payslip today, but no it's not. Am I expecting too much for it to be sorted or should I kick up a stink in the morning when I'm back at work?
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

Re: Overtime pay

Post by datasaint »

Refuse to do any more OT till it's paid.
new2me
Posts: 104
Joined: 21 Nov 2013, 06:36
Gender: Male

Re: Overtime pay

Post by new2me »

That's the plan and even when it is paid, i'll be reluctant to do it again.