ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

HCN sickline/absence line

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
SteveH
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 49
Joined: 23 Sep 2011, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: Hemel Hempstead (HCN MC)

HCN sickline/absence line

Post by SteveH »

Greetings, amigos. I joined RMChat some time ago, but haven't posted for ages. I work at home counties north, on the ILSMs, but am currently in hospital in Northampton with a busted foot and shoulder. When I tried phoning the number I had for the sick line, it turned out to be out of date. I did eventually manage to let them know, but I need to know the current number so I can let them know when I'll be able to return. Anyone know what it is? Thanks in advance.
JaneM
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 91
Joined: 20 Jun 2010, 19:26
Gender: Female

Re: HCN sickline/absence line

Post by JaneM »

01442 844321-As Royal Mail are aware, they will be in contact as per Attendance Procedure and with the resign starting,you will contacted by a CWU rep to select your choice of duty over the next day or two,Good Luck Steve!
SteveH
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 49
Joined: 23 Sep 2011, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: Hemel Hempstead (HCN MC)

Re: HCN sickline/absence line

Post by SteveH »

Thanks a lot!