ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Chairman

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Dbosh
Posts: 9
Joined: 14 May 2019, 19:21
Gender: Male

Chairman

Post by Dbosh »

Has anyone an email address for the chairman of royal mail ..just thought I'd ask why since I had heart attack , partial stroke ,and angina ...they put more on my walk and have tried to get me out the job
P13
Posts: 1016
Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
Gender: Male

Re: Chairman

Post by P13 »

Dbosh wrote: ↑
04 Jul 2021, 17:21
Has anyone an email address for the chairman of royal mail ..just thought I'd ask why since I had heart attack , partial stroke ,and angina ...they put more on my walk and have tried to get me out the job
justsayit@royalmail.com