Hi
Just wondering if some one could tell me how much annual leave pay I am owed from RM as I am leaving next week due to new employment. I've taken no holidays this year so far but have signed for all of them. 9 years employed here.
Cheers!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Leaving RM
-
Route1
- Posts: 369
- Joined: 05 Jun 2015, 00:48
- Gender: Female
Re: Leaving RM
Roughly 1/6th of your yearly allocation.
You worked April & May ( 2 months ). That essentially 1/6th of the year. Someone else will be able to tell u exactly as I dont want to do the maths.
You worked April & May ( 2 months ). That essentially 1/6th of the year. Someone else will be able to tell u exactly as I dont want to do the maths.
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Leaving RM
As the previous poster says, you should be entitled to 1/6 of your annual leave. The full yearly entitlement for 9 years is 23.5 days so you should be entitled to 3.91 days. As leave is based on a five day week, to get a ball park figure in hours divide your contract hours by five and then times it by 3.91. That's how many hours you should expect to be paid.
-
GoingPostal86
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 02 Dec 2012, 06:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Leaving RM
Cheers for this, very helpful
