ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Have you had a jab or not
-
par4mrl
- Posts: 89
- Joined: 21 Feb 2013, 22:34
- Gender: Male
Have you had a jab or not
How many posties have had a jab and how many haven’t if they could have. Me personally I’m 49 years old and I haven’t and just awaiting it to play out a bit longer before I do , if I do
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Re: Have you had a jab or not
I'm with you there, same age and opinion. Keep getting offered astra one. If they offered pfizer maybe I'd do it. Probably going to have to tweak it anyway.
-
iHateD2Ds
- Posts: 548
- Joined: 16 Apr 2008, 16:33
Re: Have you had a jab or not
It’s a personal choice.
But I would seriously think twice about delaying having the vaccine.
Covid is a serious disease ,you may survive it but it can really mess you up long term.
I know people who have not been able to return to work because of it ,similar age and was very fit before contracting Covid.
Also Uni students getting pneumonia after Covid.
Yep , it’s unpredictable with different strains circulating ,some weak others a lot more severe.
Take a look a the Indian variant sweeping through Bolton ,won’t be long until it’s at everyone’s door step.
Is it really a risk worth taking?
But I would seriously think twice about delaying having the vaccine.
Covid is a serious disease ,you may survive it but it can really mess you up long term.
I know people who have not been able to return to work because of it ,similar age and was very fit before contracting Covid.
Also Uni students getting pneumonia after Covid.
Yep , it’s unpredictable with different strains circulating ,some weak others a lot more severe.
Take a look a the Indian variant sweeping through Bolton ,won’t be long until it’s at everyone’s door step.
Is it really a risk worth taking?
-
midegarelu
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 414
- Joined: 12 Sep 2009, 07:09
- Gender: Male
- Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Re: Have you had a jab or not
Had both, wouldn't hesitate for 1 second.
At least 4 people are off at our place with long covid.
One has been off since October, their life will never be the same again!
At least 4 people are off at our place with long covid.
One has been off since October, their life will never be the same again!
"We employ you so we can sack you"
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32803
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Have you had a jab or not
Have you had a COVID-19 vaccine shot
Long running thread with poll in the Coronavirus discussion forum.
Long running thread with poll in the Coronavirus discussion forum.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.