It's as if COVID-19 never existed in the first place. Like some kind of Walking Dead episode that people raved about and took it to be too real. Some of the guys in the office are now doubting that SARS-CoV-2 (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2) ever existed, while others that do believe it existed think that there's been a miracle; it's sort of disappeared.
Well, fark those fools!
I've booked a week's holiday for August to a European country (not Spain). I don't want to find that the destination country I'm flying to will implement restrictions on travelers from the UK just because some a-holes in England want to be covidiots.
Wear a mask! And social distance!
The other day, some covidiot posted a reply to a comment I made on YouTube about COVID-19 not entering its second wave as expected because it's still in the first wave.
This is his reply: