ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What is a fair payrise for us?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Tman
Posts: 4146
Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57

What is a fair payrise for us?

Post by Tman »

I have no idea what you're going on about, but I'm still waiting for any suggestions what these "skilled jobs that a trained monkey could do etc etc" could be.
Woody Guthrie
Posts: 5166
Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
Gender: Male

What is a fair payrise for us?

Post by Woody Guthrie »

Tman wrote:I have no idea what you're going on about, but I'm still waiting for any suggestions what these "skilled jobs that a trained monkey could do etc etc" could be.
Monkey trainer?
Once you train one they pretty much take care of themselves.
Only dead fish follow the current