ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
june bonus
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: june bonus
matta wrote:Just checked my pay slip and have got £43.26 as bonus payment business performance, seeing as im full time does anybody know why ive got that as i was led to believe the bonus was £61 for full timers?
Are you a newish FTimer (as in last year or so), have you had unpaid absences, long term sickness etc - these may have affected the amount you got.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
matta
- Posts: 40
- Joined: 21 Oct 2014, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: june bonus
Nope none of that applies so havent got a clue whats going on? Maybe i havent worked as hard as the average full timer!
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
Re: june bonus
I got just under £57, I went full time in January so guess it is pro-rata. I had plans for the other £4 too!
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: june bonus
£50.34 for me today. Dont know how it's worked out but i have 7 and a half hours o/t on this weeks pay slip.
Still, better than a poke in the eye with a blunt stick.
Still, better than a poke in the eye with a blunt stick.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: june bonus
Don't give the managers new ideas before long we will all be blind to the truth!greengiant wrote:£50.34 for me today. Dont know how it's worked out but i have 7 and a half hours o/t on this weeks pay slip.
Still, better than a poke in the eye with a blunt stick.
-
richiebroon
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 21 Oct 2014, 18:48
- Gender: Male
Re: june bonus
I got 19 quid. AwesomeJefferson Starfish wrote:Aprox £47.richiebroon wrote:What will the payment be for someone on a 27 hour contract?
-
postie1975
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 25 Oct 2014, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Re: june bonus
got 24 was expecting a bit more..
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: june bonus
matta wrote:Nope none of that applies so havent got a clue whats going on? Maybe i havent worked as hard as the average full timer!
I would ring HR then they should be able to explain, but if they can will be a different matter.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Chelseablue
- Posts: 2222
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
- Gender: Female
Re: june bonus
Bosses all got there £1000s this week ,well done you lot , , cheers for the £50 '!