ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

New Delivery Method trials

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72759
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Members Input

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Celgar wrote: Not that I would touch Facebook with a bargepole but if its anything like those films with the top bod from the CWU and the woman with the glasses from the RM it won't be worth listening to. I genuinely feel both of those characters have no idea whatsoever what a posties job entails. I still think we need a total change of bosses and higher management at the top of both the RM and the CWU.
I have always advocated the Top Bods and full-time release reps spending some time doing the jobs of the people they represent as it would be good for communication, recruitment, and morale on the shop floor.

However, it doesn't get received too well by those same reps on here.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

New Delivery Method trials

Post by k979aaa »

Apparently our council are cutting back on street cleaning one of the bosses said we could sweep the streets with a broom up our arse pointed out to him the floor is so shiny between his office and the coffee machine is that where you got the idea from not spoke to me since!