Aprox £47.richiebroon wrote:What will the payment be for someone on a 27 hour contract?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
june bonus
-
Jefferson Starfish
- Posts: 905
- Joined: 12 Aug 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Female
- Location: Greendale DO
Re: june bonus
-
richiebroon
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 21 Oct 2014, 18:48
- Gender: Male
Re: june bonus
£47 I never knew I was getting until I checked this forum.Jefferson Starfish wrote:Aprox £47.richiebroon wrote:What will the payment be for someone on a 27 hour contract?
Fine with me
-
Chelseablue
- Posts: 2222
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
- Gender: Female
Re: june bonus
Do you even know what the £47 is for? Or are you just happy ?
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: june bonus
with aChelseablue wrote:Do you even know what the £47 is for? Or are you just happy ?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: june bonus
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: june bonus
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
-
bandit1157
- Posts: 246
- Joined: 20 Aug 2009, 00:51
- Gender: Male
- Location: sh1t street
-
pants123
Re: june bonus
Seems to me people have forgot that when alan leighton was chairman, if royal mail hit its targets, which they did back then around 2004....
Staff recieved a £1000 pound bonus....
That was then, before the horrendous conditions now...
Bring back leighton, at least he made an attempt to care for the staff.
Staff recieved a £1000 pound bonus....
That was then, before the horrendous conditions now...
Bring back leighton, at least he made an attempt to care for the staff.
-
Jefferson Starfish
- Posts: 905
- Joined: 12 Aug 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Female
- Location: Greendale DO
Re: june bonus
Wasn't it Leighton who introduced Colleague Shares, the scheme that made promises it couldn't deliver.
-
Spy
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 12 Nov 2013, 17:57
- Gender: Male
Re: june bonus
Indoor worker bonus ? Really ?Tiddler wrote:Do posties get a monthly bonus already? I believe that Indoor Workers receive a bonus of around £10 per week for full timers. We receive this bonus plus the Christmas bonus ( do managers receive that?) if you do get these would you give them up for a lump sum annual bonus that aren't guaranteed.
You say " we receive " so i'm assuming that you work indoors. I've worked indoors for 13 years and I don't get a bonus.
So please tell where you get this information from, so I can check that you are correct and reclaim £6,500.00 of underpayments.
Cheers
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: june bonus
it may be the Mail Centre Supplement - when it started it was £8 but some got an extra on top PBS bonus I think.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: june bonus
Will the souls last as long as the soles on RM footwear though?bandit1157 wrote:It rhymes with We have sold our souls
-
terry2972
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
- Gender: Male
Re: june bonus
Nope three months if your lucky lol
-
matta
- Posts: 40
- Joined: 21 Oct 2014, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: june bonus
Just checked my pay slip and have got £43.26 as bonus payment business performance, seeing as im full time does anybody know why ive got that as i was led to believe the bonus was £61 for full timers?
-
bluealbert
- Posts: 176
- Joined: 09 Mar 2011, 16:13
- Gender: Male
Re: june bonus
£61 in my pay mate,phone up wages if I was you.