ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

"The people who rush around like there is no tomorrow...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
chrisj
Posts: 1883
Joined: 21 Dec 2010, 16:24
Gender: Male

Re: "The people who rush around like there is no tomorrow...

Post by chrisj »

I did not sign the petition. I just have a look from time to time - honest, gov!

A few weeks back almost every other post was about Keith Humpheries... So that is how I got to know. I was also aware that he used to post a lot on the CWU facebook site and he was clearly very helpful to a lot of people.

What I was trying to say is that one can be more informed about RM and CWU by using all sorts of available info and sources - one does not need a particular person or source to be informed.

The posts on facebook can go on and on; that it becomes hard to read and follow, unless one is totally involved.

Lastly, I like the anonymous nature of using a website forum; ergo, dingo being a well known 'real' person with influence is not something that I particularly like on this forum. So I will not likely join an online forum where my personal profile and other details including CWU number is available for others to see and scrutinise.