ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

WHY ARE PEOPLE WORKING FOR NOTHING ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
jaybee1618
Posts: 13
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 15:02
Gender: Male

Re: WHY ARE PEOPLE WORKING FOR NOTHING ?

Post by jaybee1618 »

nobody in my office takes a t break (I claim mine at the end) or you wouldn't be finishing till 3:00pm plus on most days that's how fecked up our revision was and nobody seems to care wotcha gunna do? :arrrghhh
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: WHY ARE PEOPLE WORKING FOR NOTHING ?

Post by spiderj »

Me,have my coffee and sarnies before leaving

Not because I'm militant

Reactive hypoglcemia
Check it out

We've had a couple of casualties

And I never seen em in the canteen :speak to the hand
I won