Same drivvle as we see posted on youtube by someone because they never forget about the time they had a delayed delivery of Doom 7 etc and that meant instead of sitting on ones a$$ and spending 7 days glued to a soppy computer game, it took 8
I hope your feeling better now that you have that off your chest. Maybe you should post a 10 minute bore youtube video about your woes to alleviate your boredom and 'spread da word' about royal fail >so original<
A candidate for call & collect if ever I saw one. I'm sure you'll be using a lot of other couriers etc for your delivery's from now and hope you don't mind wet parcels where precious ebay purchases have been left on the doorstep or thrown over the hedge.
Amazing how a laptop and a keyboard allows one to puff up ones chest. Try discussing with your postie the same arguments next time he wakes you up out of your pit with your delivery