ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
spoodoo wrote:£6034.25p. So far feck and that was in 1day ,! Also a sexy pic of moya ,and a topless one of mr crozier ,,I'm so happy,,
Who gave you 25p? :nervous
They all did - it's one helluva delivery :cool
It took 2 days for someone to get that punchline :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Yes - very reminiscent of when the wife came home from a night out with a purse full of 50ps'...............no I didn't ask :nervous
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
spoodoo wrote:£6034.25p. So far feck and that was in 1day ,! Also a sexy pic of moya ,and a topless one of mr crozier ,,I'm so happy,,
Who gave you 25p? :nervous
They all did - it's one helluva delivery :cool
It took 2 days for someone to get that punchline :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Yes - very reminiscent of when the wife came home from a night out with a purse full of 50ps'...............no I didn't ask :nervous
:angel
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio